This is one of three recipes that Kevin describes as a “tailgater’s dream menu.” Other recipes included are Black Bean Pizza and White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies.
Ingredients for meatballs:
2 lbs. ground beef
1 cup quick oats
1 small can Carnation milk
1/4 cup diced onions
1 tsp. salt
¼ tsp. pepper
¼ tsp. chili powder
Ingredients for sauce:
2 cups ketchup
1 cup brown sugar
2 tsp. liquid smoke
½ tsp garlic power
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all the meatball ingredients and form into meatballs.
- Place meatballs in a 9” x 13” casserole baking dish.
- Mix sauce ingredients together and pour over the meatballs.
- Cook for 45-60 minutes depending on the size of the meatballs.
Makes 28-30 large meatballs or about 60 appetizer sized meatballs.