2¼ cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
¾ cup granulated sugar
¾ cup packed light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 11 oz. package of white chocolate chips
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs; beat well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating well.
- Stir in chips and nuts, if desired.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly, remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes about 5 dozen cookies.